Magnesium is an essential mineral to ensure health. It is among the important nutrients that our body needs. According to studies, magnesium is necessary for the correct assimilation of potassium and the correct and efficient functioning of enzymes. Simply said, without magnesium in our body, we will be performing sluggishly and much less than full capacity.
Mr. Ramon Villanueva introduced to us PROMAG 300. He says that it is magnesium hydroxide that has undergone calcination process for human use using nano-active technology. By using this product, our blood glucose levels are regulated and aid in the production of energy and protein. True enough, as we get older, the more we need magnesium to help maintain nerve and muscle function and support the immune system.
So, how is PROMAG 300 taken? Ramon says that this product is designed to supplement our body with magnesium transdermal or through the skin thereby solving the problem of magnesium deficiency. This transdermal magnesium therapy is a new form of magnesium supplementation that is easy, convenient, and affordable.
How safe is it? Transdermal, or “topical” magnesium is particularly helpful for those seeking a safe method of increasing magnesium intake beyond that possible with oral supplements.
According to the PROMAG 300 website, magnesium is one of the six essential macro-minerals that comprise 99% of the body’s mineral content. Magnesium helps build bones, enables nerves to function, and is essential to the production of energy from food. Thus, the following benefits:
- Promotes better sleep
- Reduces muscle aches, pains, cramping and spasms
- Provides healthy skin and reduces outbreaks of eczema
- Helps in relaxation and stress management
- Increases energy levels and improve moods
- Enhances athletic performance
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps in the treatment of cancer, diabetes, arthritis and chronic illness
- Helps regulate blood pressure
Still not convinced? We’ve further gathered this partial list on the benefits of magnesium from the PROMAG 300 website:
- BETTER SLEEP – The sleep regulating hormone melatonin is distributed when Magnesium is deficient. Furthermore, Magnesium brings balance and controls stress hormones. Stress and tension are often reasons why people suffer from insomnia in the first place.
- RELAXES THE NERVOUS SYSTEM – Serotonin, which relaxes the nervous system and elevates mood, is dependent on Magnesium.
- BIGGER, STRONGER MUSCLES – Magnesium allows the body to produce more insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which is a major contributor to the growth and strength of muscles. Furthermore, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the cell’s energy store, and is created with help from Magnesium
- BETTER FLEXIBILITY – Magnesium loosens tight muscles. Without Magnesium, muscles do not relax properly and cramps occur. Magnesium is important for flexibility, because low Magnesium results in a buildup of lactic acid, causing pain and tightness.
- BONE INTEGRITY AND STRENGTH – Magnesium helps to fix calcium properly. It may blow some people’s mind that the calcium supplements they’re taking are not only useless, but are actually contributing to Osteoporosis! There are actually about eighteen essential nutrients that contribute to bone health; Magnesium is definitely one of the most essential, because it stimulates a particular hormone called calcitonin. And, it also suppresses a hormone called parathyroid that break down bone.
- REMINERALIZES TEETH – Magnesium deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorus and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
- ALKALIZES THE BODY – Magnesium helps return the body’s pH balance. Magnesium reduces lactic acid, which is partly responsible for post-exercise pain (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- HYDRATES – Magnesium is a necessary electrolyte essential for proper hydration.
- HELPS TO RELIEVE CONSTIPATION – Magnesium can be used to cleanse the bowels of toxins.
- ENZYME FUNCTION – Enzymes are protein molecules that stimulate every chemical reaction in the body. Magnesium is required to make hundreds of these enzymes work and assists with thousands of others.
- DIABETES – Magnesium enhances insulin secretion, which facilitates sugar metabolism. Without Magnesium, glucose is not able to transfer into cells. Glucose and insulin build up in the blood, causing various types of tissue damage, including the nerves in the eyes.
Now, PROMAG 300 be used for:
- Scalp – Anti-Hair Fall and Hair Grower
- Head – Migraine/Headache Reliever
- Face – Reduces Pimples and Wrinkles, Anti-Aging etc.
- Mouth – Prevents Mouth Sores, Tooth Decay, Tonsillitis, Promotes Good Oral Health
- Underarm – As Deodorant, Whitens skin, Removes Odor
- Body – Muscle And Joint Pain Reliever
- Genital Area – As Feminine Wash
- Foot (FootSpa) – Lowers Blood Pressure, Stress Reliever, Promotes Good Quality Sleep, Lowers Sugar Level etc.
To know more about the product, you may check it out at promag300.com or order through Mr. Ramon Villanueva at 09988889980.